Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Resolutions?

Its 2009 now. Hmmmm I still dont have any resolution. :D It is quite important actually because whenever I have a resolution, I have a target (even though it doesnt last longer). Heh. So what is it going to be this year? I have nothing in mind right now. Haish. Well, I'm thinking of:

~ being a morning person.

~ not "ponteng" any of my classes anymore (including SUKSIS).

~ getting better result.

~ being heartless.

~ lose weight, in order to keep myself fit.

Not much. These are not actually my resolutions, but it is more like a guideline to me so that I wont act beyond the limit. I really really really need to change myself. Some minor positive changes will be fine. Haih. Hopefully everything will turn up to be good and enjoyable this year. :)


I dont wanna grow up fast!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com