Well, since there is no coverage at teratai (sangat menggeramkan!), I received my birthday wishes a bit late. But its fine la. Theres no one to be blamed. I received messages from Sery Maisaa Hanim Dayang Gda Hanaq Mexx Afy Citra and some other people. Thanks peeps for the wish!
The next day, my sister Feezan called me. Whoa! It was a bit shocking. Hahaha. But sorry, I dont give a damn. Then my other sister Fiqa called me. Terjerit-jerit. Hello! We were like talking on the phone. Overexcited pulak dia. Heh. A few minutes later, my dad called me. Heeee thanks for the wish abah! Then mommy called me. Hahahaaa.. Why dont just called me once and just pass the phone around. Haish. Pelik pelik je. Maksu also sent me a birthday message. She asked me, "nak ape?" Hahahaa.. I love~ that question! Hehee :D But I just told her I just want a caramel cake. She bought me that cake. I love~~~ Thanks maksu! :)
Sincerely, It is weird when I celebrate my birthday. Surprises is fine but celebrate birthday is like awkward. I have no idea why. May be because I never get used to it. Anyways thanks for these 2 happening days. And thanks a million for that birthday wishes. I really appreciate it! :)
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Birthday Wishes.
Sincerely, Aqila at 1:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment