Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday Aqila! :)

Thursday. That night, Illa and I had a meeting with Puan Nik. It was about volleyball thingy. Hish. Malasnya nak involve! :S Then we went back to T2105. Tired! After awhile, Huda Zue Sikin Myra Feeza and Farahin came into the room and sing a birthday song. Oh. Its already 12 a.m. My birthday! :D They gave me a green, hand made birthday card with my picture in front of it. Nice! :) Then it was raining heavily. It was hujan rahmat, may be. I am 21 years old now.

The next day, Friday. I went to class. And unfortunately, all my classes had been canceled. Again! Haish. So I went back to teratai and get myself ready to have some fun. Heh. I went to Mid Valley Megamall with Trah.





Heh. Not so many pictures lah. I watched Maut and it was so~ boring! But Trah said it was a good start for me to enter into adulthood. Hahaha crap okey! :p I ate mushroom soup, spaghetti, pizza, sundae, and yoshinoya. Sangatlah kenyang! :D Then I went back to teratai.

We had room inspection that night. Hish. Malas! We did clean our room, and that time it do look like a room. Hahahaa.. The softboard. We managed to decorate it in 5 minutes. Amazing! Hahahaha.. so not!



Then, Puan Nik, Puan Fauzani and Puan Ezanty came to my room and asked me why I didnt put my picture on that pink card (I dont know what they call it). It was a bit suspicious. But I said I will later. Suddenly Puan Nik attacked my with bedak. Banyak pulak tu. Haish. Masuk mata. Pedih! She couldnt stop! Huh. Geram je~ Because I cant attack her back! Eeeeeee~~ And Puan Fauzani put some cream on my face. Ewe~~ Busuk! Now, the room is messed. Bedak berkeliaran! Hish. Wait la you people. Hmmm nenek kebayan much? Naahhhhh!



They laughed at me!





Hmm it was fun! And I love~~ them so much! Thanks for making my day. :)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com