Okay. I saw many of my facebook friends updated their blogs. So I was like jealous! Hahahaa. I want to write but I just dont know where to start, how to put it in sentences.
Latest update.
1. I have completed my LL.B. Alhamdulillah. That phase of my life done with! Yeayyy :)
2. Now, I am currently reading in chambers at M. Raman & Associates somewhere in Seri Kembangan. I dont know. I dont think I am doing this with all my heart. I hope I can get through the 9 months without any pain or brain injuries. Haihhh. (It is actually a simple thing, I am the one who made it complicated!) -.-"
3. Only now I realised that my english is so damn POOR! I find it hard to communicate with others in English. (LOSER!)
4. I keep making mistakes. Shit! You are supposed to minimise your mistakes, and maximise your turnover Aqila. Hishhh :S
5. I'm hungry. As always :/ People are losing weight during Ramadhan but I cant stop putting on weight to myself! I cant stop eating. Darnnn (Again, LOSER! big time)
6. I am still creating myself!
Friday, August 12, 2011
Updates .
Sincerely, Aqila at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment