I MISS YOU, KIDDO!
Shazleen Said. One word to define her, independent. Even though she act like a kid, but she is super independent! The one thing I admire the most. She sacrifice her time with her family to enable her to achieve her dreams.
I never even think that she will be one of my bestest friends. I knew her since pre-law in Kedah but I have only been given the chance to really know her last year. During LLB. We were roommates back then.
She is not fussy at all. I always bought her dinner. Anything would be fine. And since she dislikes roti so much, I taught her to eat roti with mushroom soup for breakfast/brunch. Sedap kan? Hahaa. When she is sick, she will sleep like forever! Hishh. No good lah.
I was a bit sad when she had to leave me after she completed her studies (seriously!). But then she managed to make a come back! Cool kan. Hehee. We did crazy fun stuff together. I really miss the moment we were together. Oh oh. And believe me, she is a great singer! Suara merdu (Anggota SUKSIS, please take note!). HAHAAA
Hmmm. Rindu nak karaoke, duduk dekat padang belakang Bluewave Hotel sampai subuh main truth-or-dare, watch movie, makan-makan, stalking, SUKSIS, etc. I just miss the good old days together.
If only I could turn back time .. :(
Saturday, August 13, 2011
IMY :S
Sincerely, Aqila at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
how did u knw i dont like roti?? did I told u? hurmm...
Post a Comment