Yesterday I went home..
The test sucks! Semua soalan tanya pasal case. Haish. This medical law, and the lecturer, both are fun. I am the one who needs to put extra effort to this subject. :|
I wasted my time at Kuala Lumpur Central for about 2 hours. Makan makan at McDonalds. I took the train at 1600 hours. Then daddy fetched me at UKM. How I really miss abah and mummy so much! :(
I went to see the dentist, Dr. Roslan. He is very friendly. Love to way he talk. Very soft and full of expression. He loves to smile too. Sweet! :)) But his assistant, he is weird. Hahaa.
Mummy bought me a green baju kurung. Nice. Thanks mummy! :)
Oh oh. My gigi besi is now have changed its colour. It is now pink and blue. Ngahahahahaaha :p
Friday, February 13, 2009
Bored.
Sincerely, Aqila at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment