Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Daddy's (little) girl :)

I do not know why but suddenly I want to re-post my entry about my hero. He is very kind-hearted even though his face does not look so friendly. He does not talk too much but he has his own perspectives. He loves maths and puzzles yet he is a very simple person. He is the only man in me, and it will always be.

He treated me as an adult but he always knew that I am still his little girl.

He hold me high off the ground where the sunlight sings.
He will be the deep music that tells me all is right when I awake frantic with the terrors of the night.
He will be the great mountain that rises in my heart and shows me how I might get home when all else falls apart.
He gives me the love that is my sea and air, so diving deep or soaring high, I will always find him there.


I will never ever be ready to be without him.. God, please do hear me!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com