I want to write but I dont have time. I have the idea but I dont know how to elaborate it. Guess I have to find the mood first, or so-called "ilham". Hehee. Well, this is just a quick update.
- Exam is like just around the corner. Janganlah malas Aqila! Please~ -_-
- I have a mission that needs to be accomplished. It does not have any deadline but lets do it as soon as practicable. Hahaaa
- Dinner oh dinner :S
- Camping at Gunung Berembun, Kuala Terengganu. This is good. Later after that, we will be sent back to keluarga angkat at Pulau Duyung for a few days. That is not good! Haih.
- Pyjama party. Lets go shopping for the costume! Hahahaa :DD
- Oh. I admire someone. But I dont think he ever glanced at me. But that is still okay I guess. Hehee :D
- Malas nak balik Shah Alam. Helpppp~
Have to go now. Too much things to do in soooo~~ little time :\
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Quick Updates.
Sincerely, Aqila at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
my advise
- manage ur time wisely
- dont eat to much
- family angkat best weyhh
- whos that person?? ( advise aper
nie?? haha)
- last but not least..be happy
always ^.^
hm i'm still trying to manage my time. still in progress. hehee :PP sape ye org tu? hahahaa. i know who i am :)
yes u are ~.~
Post a Comment