Thursday, March 18, 2010

Baguslah .

Today, I skip all my classes. Hahaa. I was thinking of coming back home but then I have a lot of work to do. Oh. And I have volleyball training this evening. Volleyball training? Haih. Malasnya! :S

Hm semuanya malas. Baguslah -_-


Saya sudah gemuklah. Aduhai. Ehh. Tapi mana pernah kurus pun! Hahaahahaa.

** Some random facts:

1. I really want to go for jogging and swimming, but I just dont have the suitable time. (relevant excuse kan?) :DD

2. Penang, wait for me!(bila boleh pergi ni? hmmm) Nak makan roti cicah sup dekat sana. Sedap~~ :D

3. Missing the cousins. Lama dah tak pergi Kemaman. Nak jalan-jalan. Nak Haipeng. Nak pantai. Nak angin bayu! Hahahhahaaa :p

4. Currently re-gaining the spirit to get active back in all activities in SUKSIS.

5. So in love with foods~ Tolonglah jangan makan banyak-banyak. Aaaaaaaaaa~ :S

6. A tea lover :)

7. English oh english. Hm bila boleh fluent cakap english ni? :|

8. Not a trend-setter. I suck at fashion. Jangan tiru macam saya. Rimas.

9. Sleepyhead. Haih.

From the justification above, it can be concluded that, aqila is currently kuat makan + asyik tidur + malas = semakin comel.

Ohh. Again, baguslah! :\

4 comments:

aaaaa said...

ahahahaha ok laa 2..
just be urself n out do what u want..
;D

Aqila said...

the main problem is, MALAS. haihh

aaaaa said...

ahahahaa qila pikir laa sendiri :P

Mohammad Zakwan said...

ermmm
jgn malas...cehh ckp org lak aku nie hehehe....berusaha jgn malas~

 
design by suckmylolly.com