*London Bridge.
*Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
*Old McDonald Had A Farm.
*This Old Man.
*Oh Suzanna.
*Chan Mali Chan.
*Rasa Sayang.
*Dickory Dickory Dock.
*Pussy Cat Pussy Cat.
*Jack And Jill.
*Mary Had A Little Lamb.
*Baa Baa Black Sheep
*Clementine.
*Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush.
*Humpty Dumpty
*Hey Diddle Diddle.
*Silent Night.
But I love~~~ this song.. :))
**When The Saint Go Marching In.
Oh when the saint
Go marching in
Oh when the saint go marching in
I want to be among their number
When the saint go marching in..
Oh when the saint
Go marching in
Oh when the saint go marching in
I want to be among their number
When the saint go marching in.
Abah, Aqila, Danie.
We sang that song just now..
I like~~~~ heheheee :D
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Nursery Rhymes. :D
Sincerely, Aqila at 11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment