I saw abah just now. He is already asleep. Suddenly, I felt like I am soooo afraid. I am afraid of losing abah. I remember that one time when I had a dream where he passed away. I was asleep but at the same time I was crying my heart out. It was like real. If it were to happen, I cant imagine how myself would be. He means the world to me. He is the only man in me. Dear God, please dont take him away from me! :(
He treated me as an adult but he always knew that I am still his little girl.
He hold me high off the ground where the sunlight sings.
He will be the deep music that tells me all is right when I awake frantic with the terrors of the night.
He will be the great mountain that rises in my heart and shows me how I might get home when all else falls apart.
He gives me the love that is my sea and air, so diving deep or soaring high, I will always find him there.
I will never ever be ready to be without him.. God, please do hear me!

0 comments:
Post a Comment